Should I submit my trader registration application as an individual or a company?

If you are trading in contacts on behalf of your company, fill out the US Trader (Company) Screening Form.

If you are an independent source of the contacts that you are trading in, please use the US Trader (Individual) Screening Form

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request